TD-Mass Hysteria TD-Mass Hysteria

I really enjoy your thoughts on life in general, it seems like every one of us have been dealing with these questions, since I can relate to pretty much all of them. on a side note I love the ilustrations you use for your videos. keeo it up!

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

you are gonna carry that weight ;)

Crash Zoom: Orcs n Dorks Crash Zoom: Orcs n Dorks

Great animation. verry good scripting, and good jokes. I simply do not unsderstand why these series won't get more than 4K views.

Robinson Crusoe: The Game Robinson Crusoe: The Game

Great game!

I love it!.
It took me like 4 times to understand the correct method of playing this game, I took too much time cuting trees, and exploring, and I didnt see how much tired, and unhappy I was, wich lead eventually to death. I think that is not only quite realistic, but also chalenging. I had a lot of fun figuring out how to build the fortress while searching for enough food and water at the same time. Perhaps the days before the atack could been increased from 10 to 14. That way I could have build my full house sooner, and not in the 10th day :), and also enjoy even more the game because its more rewarding to see all your buildings out there and be able to use them.
Great art, charachters and music. I would love to see an extended mode with more days.

And guys, I dont think stats decrease fast,...If I could beat it you can do it too, just takes a little bit of effort and thinking... :)

Draw My Thing Draw My Thing

cool game

The problem is I cant see the drawing, no matter how many times I refresh the page, ctrl+f5, deactivate adblock, and NoScript...

The game sounds really coll, but could still not play it...

BlackLight BlackLight

I really like this...

I can see you guys really put a lot of effort into this game. The music is excelent, It helps to keep the mood in the game, the atmosphere Its quite magnificent. The concept is verry good aswell, but could be a lot better. For example, you could develop a hole world of objects for the plataforms rather than rectangular boxes.
There is also a bit of hiden messages behind the kid obstacles...something intresting aswell...
Great game!

Keep up the good work.

CloudEater responds:

Thanks KW. I didn't even notice the hidden message behind the kid obstacles, please inform me!!

Defending Your Honor Defending Your Honor

I simply dont understand how someone can vote lower than 4 on this. Congratulations, its an awesome and inspiring musical piece. I really love it.

Stadler responds:

I can't wait to finish the whole song eventually. Means a lot to hear that, thank you!

"Golem vs Mech" - Music "Golem vs Mech" - Music

I love it

Gave me ghostbumps :)
I will definetly listen to this on my mp4 player!
Keep up the great work, and thanks :)

OrphenFire responds:

Thanks for the review :). I'm glad you liked it. Keep the awesome art coming.

Mr.Robot Mr.Robot

luv it

Night by Naschi =paintedbyme Night by Naschi =paintedbyme

great coloring.
Keep on working on your drawings too :)

Xiolee responds:

Tanaka ATTACKS Tanaka ATTACKS

I also had my times where I drew with my mouse, keep it up!